Swimsuit season -- does that mean we can shoot 'em???
So I have been counting the days (but sadly not the calories) until my Caribbean cruise vacation. If you include the overnight in Baltimore prior to boading the ship, I'm now officially at two weeks! That also means two weeks until I have to pack at least one bathing suit that fits. The ones I currently own ... don't. Grrr. I plan to make full use of the fitness facilites onboard since I will be captive and likely bored ... I hope the ship is not full and that, mmm, no one else has the same idea. Heh. Right.
At any rate, I must shop for both suits and summer clothing that's a size or two bigger than my svelte, trim self was last summer. (I swear, I WILL get back down to that size and STAY there! ASAP!!!) But I have procrastinated. I mean, who wants to buy bigger clothes? Not me, buddy -- what a waste of money, since I will NOT be this puffy in mere months! (right?!?! C'mon, help me out here, people. I need the support! heh.) So I suppose it means I will be traveling to the clearance racks at Tarzhet tres soon. Fortunately, Target carries cool clothing and has swimsuits on clearance much earlier than anyone here up North can wear 'em. It is too, too chily today, for instance! Thank goodness for the gorgeous blue skies, fluffy white clouds and inspiring sunshine that I am enjoying through my office windows today. :-)
(For the record, I do not like guns. No swimsuits were harmed in the creation of this blog. Wouldn't it be funny if there were PETS -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Swimsuits? Yeah, I didn't think so either.)
Thanks for rambling with me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home