Peri•Patetic Rambles

Take a walk with Peri's mom as she navigates this crazy winding path called Life. Peri•Patetic Rambles is part tribute to my schnoodle -- a Westie wannabe who fearlessly bolted from my front door into the world (and sometimes onto busy roadways) and lived life to the end with unabashed tail-wagging, face-licking, snout-investigating zeal and wonderment -- and part amusing miscellany from the gutsier, zanier inner me. P•PR aspires to capture life lived Peri•lously.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Blog Convergence -- sorry for the interspersed timelines

OK, so I have decided to merge my two blogs here b/c I have very little interest in keeping up with MySpace now that the guy who got me to sign up for MySpace in the first place has not been of interest to me for nearly two months. And b/c he was very immature for his age and not good for me for many reasons. (I won't go into details, but perhaps you can read between the lines and see where the two blogs' comments play off each other [hello, "What of Men?" and "What's your story, morning glory?" ?!? Oy, I did some reaching there. Thank goodness that's over and done with.] -- and how I perhaps even tried too hard to hang on to things for a bit too long. Eh, whatev ... ya live, ya learn.)

So now I am merging the comments for all to read and weep about, as if this is healthy progress. Ahem. Anyway, I really got tired of maintaining two blogs, so I figured why not put the stuff here where I started, on the cute, personalized blog site, and move onward and upward. Right? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home